Call us now to schedule an appointment (858) 217-2496
Rebrand & Name Change Helps San Diego Physical Therapy Company ASIS
Maintain Reputation of Excellence & Community Support
Renowned for its high-caliber, one-on-one treatment and patient success rate, a favored local physical therapy company recently completed a name change to ASIS. It was an understandable decision; the practice was originally founded in 2008 as ISIS. Until the name change could be completed, the dilemma was addressed in good humor with staff members promoting themselves as, "The therapists - Not the terrorists."
"We have always loved our name and what it stands for," explains PT, DPT (Founder), Dr. Vanessa Jackson, referring to the acronym of their original name: Individualized Service, Innovative Solutions. "But we wanted to support our country and avoid confusion in our community. ASIS allows us to continue to stand behind our core values without diluting the brand we have come to love and worked hard to create and serve." Those core values are Advanced Service, Innovative Solutions - very appropriate, considering ASIS offers state-of-the-art, pain-relieving modalities, such as Cold Laser therapy, Spinal Decompression, and Kinesiotape, to name but three advanced modalities in their repertoire.
ASIS opened its doors when it became clear that their community needed a more individualized approach to physical therapy. Since Day One, ASIS has succeeded in delivering one-on-one, hands-on care to every patient throughout every visit, providing patients a level of attention rarely seen in the industry. This means patients receive the honed, undivided expertise of a DPT (Doctor of Physical Therapy) every second of their treatment. It also means ASIS can more successfully achieve their goal of helping patients get beyond the point of simply "better." Therapists work towards a surprisingly realistic goal of helping injured people recover with strength, mobility, and stability beyond that of pre-injury.
This level of commitment to patients' well being attracts people from beyond ASIS's Rancho Bernardo and Pacific Beach communities. Some drive from as far away as Los Angeles for the individualized care and optimum results. Excited about the progressive steps ASIS is taking in both treatment and brand identity, clients and physicians alike also appreciate a subtler meaning of the new name: Sun. As the company continues to grow, it plans to open another location soon to help provide patients in and beyond San Diego with a bright outlook on injury prevention and recovery.
Your #1 Physical Therapy Team
Welcome to ASIS Physical Therapy: The Most Cutting Edge clinics in San Diego!
What Makes Us Unique:
The most talented, caring, and trained professionals including: Doctors of Physical Therapy, Certified Athletic Trainers, Strength and Conditioning Specialists, as well as Acupuncture and Massage.
- Manual Therapy: The most effective, patient specific hands-on therapy techniques. Including myofascial decompression, hot stone therapy, spine mobilizations, joint mobility techniques, Active mobility massage techniques, and PNF: highly-specific muscle retraining.
- State-of-the-Art Modalities for Pain Relief: Cold Laser, Spinal Decompression, Hydrotherapy massage table's, electric stimulation, and TENS units.
- 1-on-1 exercise with highly trained Athletic Trainers every session. No group therapy like you'll find at many other clinics.
- Kinesiotape Certified: Not only Olympians deserve the best therapeutic tape in the industry. With very specific application, this amazing tape is used for injuries of all types for pain relief, muscle education, and improved pain free function instantly.
- Fit at The Tee Golf Program: don't be fooled by other Physical Therapy clinics, who claim to work with golfers without proper training. Choose an avid golfer who is a Titleist Certified Golf Medical and Fitness Professional. Where a 3D system biomechanics analysis and full body testing will get you playing your A-game, pain free in no time. www.fitatthetee.com*
If you want a unique Physical Therapy experience or you've tried Physical Therapy before and didn't get the results you were hoping for, come experience complete Physical Therapy care at its best. We don't believe in making you feel better, we believe in making you feel great!